Friday 4 July 2014

Review | Mr Nutcase iPhone 5S Case*



Mr Nutcase got in contact with me and asked if I would like to review a custom iPhone case, of course I said yes. It could not have come at a more perfect time as I am currently saving for a new phone, so it was the perfect opportunity to get a case ready for it!


I opted for the custom 'create your own' Ultra Lightweight Slimline case which retails for £9.95*. I then chose the option to add my own photos using the template below. 


The design element is really simple and easy to use, simply upload the photos you would like and you're done!

The delivery was free and turned up 2 days later, pretty quick for free delivery in my opinion!

I love the case because I got to personalise it, the quality isn't quite what I had expected, I would have wanted the photos to be slightly better quality and the plastic casing to be slightly sturdier feeling. However, saying that the case only retails for £9.95, so you could afford a couple of the personalised ones and not feel like you've broken the bank!


If you're interesting in getting a new case for either a phone or tablet, they cater for pretty much every brand and model, then they have given me this 10% off code for my readers to use:

'Thanku10'


A xx



No comments:

Post a Comment