Friday 15 August 2014

WISH LIST | US Beauty Picks

I'm off to the US next week and will be heading straight to the drugstores to get my US beauty fix- these are currently on my wish list. If any of you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments!

Walgreens

 Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain RRP $9.99 *NEW*

I love the look of colours: LA Exclusive, Cannes Crush and Barcelona Nights



 Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal RRP $3.99 *NEW*

There seems to be a great selection of colours, many of which are not available in the UK yet! 
This is shade 130 Crystal Kiss. These are also currently on offer for Buy 1 Get One 50% Off!




I love the eos lip balms, so this set of 4 really appeals to me, I'll be able to try all of these flavours: Summer fruit, honeysuckle honeydew, sweet mint and vanilla bean. And with a price of £10.99 thats £2.74 each (they usually retail for $3.49 a piece) they're going to be hard to resist!



 Venus Snap Razor RRP $11.99 *on sale + coupon*

I know this may seem like a bit of a waste of money / a bit of a luxury, but whilst travelling space is key, so this little handle is perfect! You still have the same control over the blade whilst reducing the space it takes up in your suitcase (and if you're anything like me, space/weight is crucial!). This is currently on sale for $10.99 but I found a coupon for an extra $2 off which I printed off from www.coupons.com




CVS

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish RRP $9.99 *NEW*

This product has caught my eye, gel polish without the need for a light- my guess is that they will be similar to the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish, but only time will tell! 

The two shades that caught my eye were  B Girl and Rosey Riviter.





I have also been trawling websites for coupons and vouchers for while I'm there- so far the best websites I have found have been www.coupons.com and www.retailmenot.com for printables. I will also be keeping my eye out for in-store coupons too!


Alessandra

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment