Friday 29 March 2013

Stickygram: Easter Deal

Hello!

Following on from my blog post about Stickygram here, I thought I'd let you all know that they have the 3 for 2 offer back on for the Easter holidays. The prices are great, and the shipping took no time at all considering it was from the US (free shipping too!).

Use the code "EASTERTREATS" at the checkout and get your 3rd sheet for free! (This offer ends on April 1st so hurry!)

I love my Stickygram magnets, and I'll probably be ordering some more soon!

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend :)

A xx











1 comment:

  1. Heyy, I just wanted to let you know i have nominated you for a Versatile blogger award, check it out here http://sunglasses-and-daisychains.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger.html

    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete