Wednesday 10 April 2013

Simple VIP: Cleansing Facial Wipes

Hello!

So way back in September of last year I signed up to Simple VIP, where members can talk about Simple products, review them and take advantage of promotions and free samples.

Today I received an unexpected parcel in the post, and it was from Simple! They sent me a full size pack (25 wipes) of their Cleansing Facial Wipes* to try out. 



[Just as a little disclaimer, I was sent these by Simple, as were many other Simple VIP's, however all opinions are my own, I also use many Simple products on a day to day basis and would not make a blog post to review a product just because I was sent it.]



These particular wipes are new & improved, so they're now even softer than before and also remove mascara- even waterproof- something which I'd had a problem with. Personally I love them, I use them all the time, and they're great for travelling too! You can pick them up at either Boots or Superdrug

Are any of you Simple VIP members? Do you use Simple products? If so do you have any recommendations?

A xx



2 comments:

  1. I love those facial wipes! I love using them when camping :) I followed you, love your blog xx

    daniellereneex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll head over and check yours out now too. Join Simple VIP and you might get some for free! xx

      Delete