Friday 26 April 2013

Spring Wish List


Heyy :)

It's sunny outside, spring is finally here ( I hope it stays ) 
so here is my Spring wish list for April!



Spring Wish List

             

Spring Wish List 
          (This link will have all the product links)


[I do not own any of these images,
 they were taken from polyvore]

Essie Bikini So Teeny- I absolutely love this colour, 
it is from last summer's collection so hopefully I can find it online somewhere 
Pandora Frog Charm- I recently got a Pandora charm bracelet and
 I absolutely love this charm, the frog is so so cute, he retails for £20
Rebecca Minkoff- The Mini M.A.C- this would be perfect for spring/summer, 
not too sure on what colour I would get, but it would be great for when
 I only my phone/wallet/keys, not too bulky!
Superga 2950 cotu- I love these shoes, they are smaller than the original 
Superga's but I just think these would look so nice, even with a casual dress
I've just ordered these, managed to pick them up for £32 online here.
Abercrombie & Fitch Shirt and Shorts- love both of these, 
I'm really loving mint green at the moment and this shirt is super cute!
Real Techniques- I've wanted to try Samantha Chapman's 
brushes for a long time, but never bought/tried any, maybe I will soon!
Canon 50mm 1.8 lens- I've been wanting this for my 
Canon 650D for the longest time, and may pluck 
up the courage to splurge out on it!

I hope you like my wish list for Spring, is there anything you'd recommend?

A xx








6 comments:

  1. Woah. I love your blog.

    www.ramblingsofayoutubeaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and the nail polish! I really want to try the Real Techniques brushes as well, specially the deluxe crease brush, but sadly they don't sell that one individually!

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must get these! Pretty pricey in the UK though, so hoping to get across to the US soon!! Which set do they come in? xx

      Delete
  3. I love your wishlist! :)
    http://la-petite-frenchie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete