Thursday 25 April 2013

Original Source: Lemon and Tea Tree


Hello!

After recommendation, I purchased the Original Source Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel, and believe me when I tell you, that you will smell of lemon curd if you use this! 



The formula is really nice and feels lovely on the skin, leaving you smelling super lemony, which is great for feeling summery, clean & fresh :) the only thing I would say is that I seem to be going through it rather quickly indeed! So may have to repurchase sooner than I thought.
You can pick this up in many shops including Boots and Sainsbury's, along with many other 'flavours' from the range!
Available here from Boots- RRP £2.30 
(It is often on offer, and I got mine half price I believe) 
Sainsbury's- RRP £2.20


Have any of you used this shower gel and what are your thoughts?

I really want to try the mint one, so might buy this next.

Have a lovely day and hope the sun is shining where you are!

A xx


 Follow me on Twitter @Aless_WSmith




2 comments:

  1. I bought this on Wednesday and I love it so much, so refreshing :) x

    ReplyDelete