Saturday 20 April 2013

Mini Spring/Summer Haul

Hello!
So Spring is here, and Summer is on its way, so what better than a bit of shopping! This is just a mini haul of a couple if bits I've bought over the last week or so :)


1. Flip Flops
I already have a similar pair, but I've had them for 2 years and the tread has completely gone.These take a bit of wearing to get used to, but once you are they are super comfy!
Brand: Jack Wills Size: 7 Price: £9 Available from: www.jackwillsoutlet.com


  
2. Floral Top
I saw this right at the front of the shop, and thought it would look nice for spring so picked it up.The back also has 3 small buttons and is so so cute!
Brand: New Look Size: UK10 Price: £12.99 Available from: www.newlook.co.uk (10% student discount)

3. White Lace Back Top
I loved this, the back of the top is totally lace, the front is a little sheer, so I will most likely wear a bandeau with this or a small cami/tank top, but I love tops like this with jeans or shorts for the spring/summer time!
Brand: Bershka Size: M Price: €9.99 Available from: www.bershka.com

4. Mint Green Skinny Jeans
Again I love these for spring/summer, mint green is one of my all time favourite colours, and would look lovely with the white lace top and some flip flops or flats (These photos don't do them justice at all!)
Brand: SuiteBlanco Size: UK10/EU38 Price: €19.99* Available from: www.blanco.com


What have you bought recently? And are there any must haves I should be buying?

A xx



7 comments:

  1. love these clothes, especially the mint green pants! I bought some shorts in the same color and I absolutely adore them, I think this color is perfect for spring/summer!

    I like your blog! Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' and on GFC? Tell me if you followed me, I'll follow back immediately!

    xoxo, Lory
    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) where did you get the shorts from?! I have an obsession with mint green now! I will go and check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Love the jeans, mint is my favorite color :) I have a similar pair from Zara and I love them!

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am in love with this colour! xx

      Delete
  3. I love that lace top! I really miss shopping at Bershka! I haven't seen any here in the states. Love the mint pants as well- mint is perfect for spring :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think Bershka is only in some EU countries, and seems to ship everywhere except the US and Canada!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love your haul! I love the lace vest, I find lace is a must in the summer!

    imthuyvu.blogspot.com
    check my blog out too pls :) x

    ReplyDelete