Monday 6 May 2013

Haul- Boots & Superdrug

Heyy :)

After reading some of the recommendations you guys left me for products to buy for my Canadian cousin (check out my last blog post here), I thought I would make a start by collecting a few things in the week before I visit. So I popped into Boots & Superdrug to pick her up some bits, I also bought a few goodies for myself- well, why not?! 


Firstly I picked up 3 of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polishes, I got shades Blueberry, Pomegranate and Blackberry. I bought these from Superdrug on offer for 3 for 2, which made all three £7.98 total. (£3.99 each)

(L-R) Blueberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry

I then headed to Boots to pick up some more goodies. I picked up Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 2 light, it was £4.19- and I forgot to look in Superdrug to see if it was on offer, and knowing my luck it probably was!


I also picked up 3 things from Simple which were also on 3 for 2, 
1. Moisturising Facial Wash (£3.59) 
2. Revitalising Eye Roll-on (£4.99) 
3. Eye Makeup Remover (£3.39) [This item was the free one]

(L-R) Facial Wash, Eye Roll-on, Make Up Remover

I plan on making a few more trips into town in the next week or so to buy things for her, some of which you already recommended (MUA & Topshop), so if you have any more suggestions I would really appreciate it :) -as well as things to look out for when I'm over there!

Thanks :) and I hope everyone is making the most of this wonderful weather :)


A xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun,

    LOVE the Gelly polishes, they're my favourite. I haven't seen these colours in the shops though!

    I love your blog and am now following you on GFC.

    I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog for a beauty hamper and it would mean so much if you checked it out!
    I look forward to your next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) try boots and superdrug- although I did find even then they both had different colours! Ooh I'll definitely be checking that out xx

      Delete