Sunday 25 May 2014

F A S H I O N | Graduation Chic


Hello everyone, long time no see!

Around this time last year I completely stopped blogging, I fell out of love with it and really wasn't inspired with my blog design at all, I was also entering my final year at university and couldn't really afford to spend much time doing this. However, as of last week I have moved back home to Southampton and I have finished my degree (I'm still waiting on a few results, fingers crossed no retakes) so I have a lot more spare time! 

If everything goes to plan following results I should be graduating in July with a 2:1! So I thought I would put together a few ideas for a graduation outfit, I still need to actually buy one so I'm hoping this will give me some inspiration.



Graduation Chic



*These images have been taken from Polyvore*


I fell in love with these wedges from Michael Kors a few months back and would love them for my graduation, I think they would look great with this textured cream skater skirt from House of Fraser and this statement necklace from Wallis. I probably won't need a handbag for the day but if I had to choose one it would be this grey Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC.

If I could replicate this outfit I think it would look lovely for graduation photos, even under a gown!

Thank you for sticking with me, I'll be getting back on the blogging wagon ASAP!

Alessandra

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment