Friday 21 June 2013

Summer Wish List | Holiday Edition

Heyy everyone :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been a busy few weeks- 
but I'm back and ready to post! This is my current summer wish
 list for summer 2013 :) I'm going to my house in Spain in July for two
 months and these are some items I'd love to buy, some I will and others 
I'll just dream about.



Summer Wish List | Holiday Edition







[All images from Polyvore, I do not own any of them]


1. Havaianas- I love flip flops, and I must own about 7 pairs, 
but I've never tried any from Havaianas, so I am determined to
 track these down!
2. Fedora- I'm not really a hat person, but I love Fedoras, especially with
 a side fish tail plait :)
3. Sun Cream- essential for holiday, keeping the skin young and 
wrinkle/skin cancer free
4. Eight-hour Cream with SPF- I've always wanted to try the 8 hour cream, 
and this seems perfect for the summer and my holiday
5. Jack Wills bikini- I love this print, I wouldn't normally go for something
 like this but I have fallen in love with it
6. Ray Ban sunglasses- I have the original Wayfarer Ray Bans so it would
 be silly to spurge on these too but I love the quirky shape- they just seem
 a little different
7. Essie nail polish- I love this shade, not sure what it is called but I will 
find a shade similar to this 
8. Pink shorts- I was about to buy these ones from Abercrombie 
when I was in America but for some reason I didn't, and now I need them! 
I'll have to find a cheaper alternative in England


Is anyone off on holiday soon? If so what are your essentials?

A xx





P.S- for some reason when I add a Polyvore image, the format messes up, if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!!






4 comments:

  1. Definitely sums up holiday must haves! Those hot pink shorts look A-MAZING! The Essie nail polish is a deadly colour too, I'm dieing to get my hands on some! Lovely blog missus :-)

    Rachel x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink shorts. You need to get a pair for sure. The hat will be a great addition to your summer look. Thanks for sharing with us. You're too cute :)

    ReplyDelete