Saturday 8 June 2013

OOTD | Queen's Garden Party

Hello lovelies, 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was lucky enough to be able to attend one of Her Majesty's Summer Garden Parties at Buckingham Palace, so this is what I wore!






Dress- redherring at Debenhams
Jacket- New Look
Fascinator- TK Maxx
Clutch Bag- New Look
Shoes- madden girl by Steve Madden

[I also wore my Tiffany necklace, and both my Links of London and Pandora bracelets]



I actually managed to get all of these on a sale or with a discount- I got 10% off the dress, the jacket and the clutch bag, the shoes were discounted from $49.99 to $33 (with an extra 20% off), and the fascinator was reduced because it didn't have the headband attachment, but I bought a cheap one in Claire's and attached it. In total I think I spent under £100 on the whole outfit! Bargain, and I can wear all of it again!!



A xx






8 comments:

  1. You're so lucky! And you look lovely, I love the dress you chose :)

    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lucky girl! I bet it was amazing! You look so pretty, love the dress :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete