Sunday 19 October 2014

A Disappointing Product: Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish

Tanya Burr Cosmetics, created by the lovely Tanya Burr, have been buzzing around the Twitter/Instagram/Youtube world for a while now, and with more products due to be announced very shortly, the buzz will most certainly continue. 

I decided to cave and buy one of the nail polishes, Little Duck, I loved the colour (reminded me of my favourite Essie shade Mint Candy Apple) and thought I would give it a try, so I bought this one on Feel Unique for £5.99 about 1 month ago. I had been putting off using it until I could try it and test it out for a post on here, and had been keeping it out of the sunlight in a bag under my desk.

 To my amazement this is what it now looks like..                             




I'm not sure why or what has happened to it, but to me this doesn't scream good quality! I have shaken it and mixed it with the brush and it is still the same. To say I'm disappointed is a bit of an understatement, I had very high hopes of this product, but now it just looks discoloured and mouldy.



If anyone has any suggestions on what to do with it please let me know!


Alessandra 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment