Wednesday 27 May 2015

Globe-trotter | Instagram 10K Competition Winner

My family have been using Globe-trotter luggage since as long as I can remember, we have 5 pieces in total (one of which was unfortunately stolen during a house burglary) ranging from huge family sized cases to small carry on ones. They are a premium luggage brand, so do bare that in mind when looking at the prices! Having said that, the price reflects the quality, and I should be using my luggage for the rest of my life!

So when I was browsing their Instagram page I knew I needed to get in on the competition! To celebrate reaching 10,000 followers, Globetrotter were giving the first 5 customers to come into their new Albemarle Street, London store and quote #GlobetrotterTravels a gift! I wasn't in London, but my Dad was, so quickly emailed him a screenshot of their Instagram post. And before I knew it, he had called me back to say he was winner 5/5! 





He had the choice between a bifold wallet, and iPad case and a small make up bag. Needless to say he chose very well and chose the make up bag...perfect!

It is a small black leather make up bag, made from Winsor Grain Calf leather and also Made in England (which is something I admire about the brand). The zip is detailed with a small metal suitcase charm and will be perfect for weekends away. It even comes with an adorable little dust bag..how cute



Thank you to Globe-trotter for this lovely little leather luxury make up bag and congrats again on 10K!

I would love to hear your thoughts on this luggage, leave me a comment below!

A xx




No comments:

Post a Comment