Thursday 28 May 2015

Spring Style

Spring has most definitely sprung, so it is time to dig out those spring/summer clothes from the depths of your wardrobe, or if like me, plan a shopping trip for some new clothes!

I'm planning a trip to London next week and this is what I would choose to wear for a casual day trip. First of all, this Chambray shirt, it is a great colour and a lovely loose fit, perfect to wear in a busy city- the only problem is Topshop is out of stock online, but I am determined to track this down..one way or another. I have paired it with these Abercrombie & Fitch skinny jeans and white Supergas to give it that classic look. Topping it all off with these two classic pieces which I already own; the Ray Ban Wayfarer and the Longchamp Le Pilage tote. 
Spring Style


As I said this would be perfect for a causal day out, bit of sightseeing, bit of shopping etc, and perfect for the Great British weather we're having at the moment.

What are your picks for SS15? Let me know in the comments, after all, it is payday!


A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment